Sunday, December 15, 2013

Turkey Day

Since David, the girls and I  had our family Christmas this weekend I decided to post Thanksgiving before I posted Christmas or all my ducks would NOT be in a row!

As you can see from the pictures the girls and I were without daddy-o this year at Thanksgiving due to his work schedule.  Grateful he has a job but sad when he has to miss special family times...someone's gotta pay the bills and for our adoption!  Thankful for all his hard work and extra flights he's picking up to provide for us.  I love you, David!

Fun times getting to attend my oldest nephew, Steven's, basketball game...Go Cowboys!
Got to have a mini-reunion with my oldest cousin, Steven, while at nephew Steven's game (along with sis and nephew Jonathan).  Cousin Steve is the principal at the high school where nephew Steven was playing....GREAT seeing him.  It had been way too long!
The girls love Steven and J-man's dog, Bella!

Thankful Nini could celebrate with us!  She look pretty great for 95!!!

Nini and Abigail...about 83 years in between them.
Nana and Audrey An

Steven, Debs, Jonathan and Mark
 This pic CRACKED me up!  Everyone was on a screen (even Steven in the mirror...noticed that after i took the picture!).

Nana & Papa D with all the grands...for now!
We missed our man/daddy!!!

Another "normal" CPK this week...THANKFUL where God has brought me this year-wow!  Still waiting on our LOA for ADB.  We are REALLY praying we will see it come this week!  That's really all I want for Christmas ;-) 

When we arrived backed home, David had pulled out the Christmas tree and put up all the lights in the house...yay, David!!!  We decorated the tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving and then went for mexican food...our tradition!
 

No comments: