Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas... little late

Decorating his first Christmas tree with his first ornament.  An airplane, of course!
 





Ok, so "I've not a Baylor tshirt since....well, a really long time, and my sweet hubby surprised me!
 
David gave Chan HIS old train set (which was his dad's!)...pretty cool!
 



Our Jesus Box...all five of us placed a prayer or goal of ours to give Jesus this Christmas.  It was special to read ours from last year (prior to Chan coming into our family!).



Time out to celebrate double digit girl!!






Chan's first time to reenact the Christmas story with his crazy family!
 
 

 
The family minus David...we missed you!
torture to get this shot!

OBSESSED with monopoly!


Yep, eventhough this is dated December of 2014, it's March 12, 2015! I'm so far behind in keeping my blog current. Since I'm a bit OCD, I decided to document Christmas before we celebrate Chan's Gotcha Day coming up at the end of the week!

No comments: