Monday, November 28, 2016

We made it here!

We made it here- I don't take those words for granted- not when flying stand-by...out of the country!  Here are a few more answered prayers as I am wide awake with Abigail snoozing next to me: healing of my  "mysterious" back issue just prior days to us leaving, discernment with what day/times to travel, childcare for Audrey An and Chan, David's schedule and employment who gives us the opportunity...and a husband who us more than willing for us to go, two seats opening on second leg of trip, figuring out a way (not as convenie
nt as I'd like!) to upload pics to blog...just a few answers. The shear opportunity to be on a mission trip like this with my daughter is a many year dream fulfilled plus the fact that I am physically able is, well...just pure thankfulness! we meet the rest of the team later today upon their flight arrival then drive severalmhourstomoyrdestination for the week.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you both for your commitment to being the hands and feet of Jesus in Romania. Blessings to the team as you work together there. Keep us posted!! Bonnie S.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates. Let me know what kind of food you tried? Enjoy it and will keep you in my prayers. Estera J.