Saturday, April 20, 2019

Senior PROM


Micah, thanks for being a great date for Abigail!
You both looked fabulous!
Daddy's girl...



Typical

Sweet ride!

Yes, Abigail was thrilled (ha!) her parents were chaperoning her senior prom! She and and her friends were good sports though. If ya gonna organize it, ya kinda gotta be there is what I told her from the beginning! The night before the prom the flower shipment hadn't arrived at my housebefore I left for our Good Friday service and received an email I had to leave permission for them to deliver if I wasn't there. Plus, I knew they didn't deliver on Saturday---eek! I sent a blast text to our MIP (Moms In Prayer) group at school, and guess what? The shipment was sitting on my front doorstep when we got home. I texted back right before the service and apologized for the frantic text because in the light of eternity and what I was about to help lead worship in, a hydrangea shipment really didn't matter!

Such a fun nite!
Couldn't have pulled the night off without the help of these
fine ladies right here- Grace, Doria, Tina and Angie! 
Abigail and her closest gal pals at school this year- Annah, Mali & Korrie.
Love each of you!

No comments: