Monday, August 2, 2010

Ahhh...finally, VACATION!

Last week was our last week of summer before the girls started back to school!  It was really my FIRST true week of summer though since I've been cooped up and not really 100% since my surgery.  Let's just say it was a much needed get away!  We went to Destin with David's family...I think this is getting to be a nice tradition.  Here are some of my favorite memories of the week.
Boardwalk to paradise!

Foot loose and fancy free!
My hunky husband & beautiful girls

ALWAYS smiling!


David and I love pics with a shallow depth of field!
Audrey An

David's dad, "Poppy", and his grandkids

No, I didn't eat both of them...although I wanted to!  Our fave ice cream from Kilwin's!
Abigail

2 comments:

jillreep said...

You have a beautiful family!!!

Nana said...

Great pics! Loved seeing your wonderful vacation time pics.