Saturday, November 6, 2010

Eve...amended (just a little bit!)

Given the fact that I don't like to talk bad about anyone and can't fake my feelings about anything, let me set the record straight in case anyone (other than myself!) reads this blog.  I must give credit where credit is due and make a slight amendment to my yesterday's post.  Dr. H, my doctor who performed my hysterectomy and delivered my first born, is a wonderful, caring, christian doctor who happens to be a man.  I think he must be the only one of his kind!  He is NOT the doctor I saw this week either.  Okay, so there- I said it.  There is ONE male doctor that I've encountered who should keep his license : )

All male doctors (especially those who practice gynecology) but Dr. H should not graduate from medical school without passing "Bedside Manners 101" and "Understanding the Female Brain", AND these courses should be written by females, ya know?   Yes, this is what I was thinking about at 3:30 am today when I couldn't sleep.  Oh brother, I really need to get a life!

No comments: