Friday, October 29, 2010

Hoedown!

Audrey An's school had a good 'ol fashioned hoedown today at school  She told me they even ate "farmer food".  When I asked what that was she told me it was biscuits, bacon, and eggs and some mild to wash it down.  Well, there ya have it- farmer food!
Audrey An LOVES her awesome teachers! (As so I...they do a great job!!)


Caught her in mid air...sweet!




Ready for the hayride...sweet friends!

Abigail's class had "wacky tacky jammie day" for their fall party!  If you're thinking AA's overalls look kind "vintage", they are.  Those were mine...ahem, a "few" years ago!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the time and energy and love you pour into this blog is amazing....not surprising from an amazingly godly woman, wife and mom! forgive my lack of comments but not a lack of admiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!