Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mooy Rocks!

Breakfast in bed with my sweets!
Okay, today has been one of THE laziest days!  I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's been super cold here...rainy and cold.  The girls and I decided to "house up" for the day since we needed to wait around on a repairman to come fix a water leak (again) and Abs has had a cold the past few days.  The four of us were hoping to fly south for one of our friend's wedding, but David was the only one of us who ended up going.  I'm super bummed we all didn't get to go.

The heater downstairs barely warms anything so we cranked up my bedroom heater, and we have literally been in my bed ALL day!  So this is what our agenda consisted of today...working on school, playing spades, watching girlie movies, painting toenails, and running downstairs long enough to get food (well, non-food!).  Our lunch consisted of popcorn and Fanta.  Aren't a the cool mom!?!?  Mooy ROCKS!  You might be wondering who Mooy is (pronounced "Moo ee").  It's my new name today.  Audrey An wrote our names on the scoreboard for spades and instead of writing Mommy she wrote "Mooy"; therefore, junkfood lunch and hangin' with mom all day in an all cozied-up bed = MOOY ROCKS!!! (the girls say)!!!
Post manicure and between
"non-food" lunch and whatever "non-food" that I'm serving for dinner tonight.  You know, I wouldn't want to spoil our fun day with something healthy to eat!!!
Two little artists working on their interpretation of Van Gogh's, "Starry Night".

Ok, so don't think this is weird, but I truly think AA could be a foot model.  Are those not the most beautiful and delicate little feet! 


Great day of makin' memories.  I love my girls!

p.s.  Finally got 2 of the 3 videos posted on the previous post if you didn't get to see them.  I've not been able to figure out my "operator error" of the video of my playing piano with the monk...bummer!

No comments: