Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Red, White, and Pink???

My two little "Americanas" baking away again!
The finished product....didn't they do good!
Okay, so our "red" was a tad "pink".- oh well! I am so thankful we're celebrating America today.  We went to our church's "Freedom" concert Sunday night, and I had such a different perspective and appreciation of the privilege of all the freedoms I've enjoyed over the years- not only in America but in Christ!  Being home for just three months now from living overseas makes you appreciate a LOT of things.

I'm going for supermom (HAHAHA!): TWO "crafty/bakey" things in ONE DAY for me...WHOOOOA!  I'm turning into my best friend ;-)

  These magnets the girls made today turned out super cute!  Yep, don't know how to flip my picture when I take it upside down on my ipad- another, "oh well".

Audrey An surprised me tonight!  She taught herself to tie her (well, my!) shoe.  You go, girl  CHECK CHECK CHECK off that item off the "to learn" list this summer.  super yay.  I guess she's into the shoe them this weekend because last night during our devotional about heaven she said, "Mommy, I think Jesus will wear super cool brown slippers in heaven."  She also stated very matter of factly that she was SO excited she wouldn't have to take a bath in heaven!  Well, alrighty then.   I love how little minds think!
I did have my doctor appointment last Friday and get my test results from 2 1/2 weeks ago.  I just simply haven't taken the time to enter blogger world since I'm not getting any sleep....arrgh!  This is some of what I learned:
CPK (we actually had a little mix up on this test 2 1/2 weeks ago, and she didn't order the CPK test so we did one this past Friday and I'm still waiting to hear results), no lymes disease, no rocky mountain fever, low thyroid, low Adrenals, low magnesium, low vitamin k, low vitamin d (amazing since the rheumatologist has me on a very high dose! My body isn't absorbing it though abvioiusly), cholesterol is great, messed up digestive track, high platelets, high white blood count and high neutrophils and high mycoplasma (means major bacterial infection), and some other "stuff".  My body isn't absorbing some meds and vitamins and infection and inflammation definitely like hanging out with me ;-)  So, as you can see I just a healthy gal- HA! 

She said the reason I crashed the two days after IVs (and there were FIVE of them) because of my body flushing out tons of toxins. She said I probably wouldn't feel that this time (yes, there were FIVE infusions last Friday)- which I haven't.  My neck fatigue is from infection -says it's a common place for it to "hang out"....hmmmm.  I truly am grateful for improvement, but I really look like I could open my own pharmacy with all the prescriptions, vitamins, powders, and the latest...a once a week Vitamin b/amino acid injection I now give myself.  NOW...if I could just get one of those little lovelies to help me SLEEP!!!!

I also asked her about Abigail's high white blood cell count (her pediatrician said tests were normal when we moved home and I took both girls in for check ups-but her labs indicate a high white blood cell count. So how is that "normal"??) and she she that's not normal especially in child.  So I made her a consult appointment in August, too!

These results were probably more than most wanted to know, but a few have asked what I found out...

No comments: