Sunday, July 8, 2012

Walking on water!

David, the girls and I were fortunate to return back home this week to see my parents and my grandmother who is very ill.  I wasn't sure if it would work out since it was a holiday week, but it did! It was a mini reunion for me because we got to see two sets of aunts and uncles who were in town, too!
My precious grandmother "Nini" with the girls.  There's about a 86 year gap between oldest and youngest!  She's a special lady to me (all of us!).  We love you, Nini, and are praying for you!
Okay, remember this post?  I know I took this picture about six weeks ago, BUT I didn't have my wedding ring on....SO, I had to take it again.  I know I'm goofy, but I just love this picture.  It represents a lot of things, a lot of years, and four generations!
My hunky monkey tearing up the lake!

Glamour girls!

A patient daddy teaching the Abster to water ski for the first time.

Here she goes...

And...she's walking on water!
A good sign that she had a blast!  Way to go, Abigail!!!!
Time for sweet Xiaoli to have some fun!


Driving the boat with Papa D

Audrey An, you have no idea how many times I've felt the same way...lol!
Not a care in the world...
late night Boggle game with Nana
 
We had a GREAT time this weekend.  I hadn't been on the lake back home in  years and it felt oh-so- wonderful to be out there even though I personally couldn't ski this year and I was wrapped up in a hat, sunglasses and long sleeve shirt plus sitting under the boat shade with sunsscreen SPF 45!  To see my girls having a blast on the lake like I did growing up and getting to experience skiing, tubing and swiming at the lake meant the world to me (and David!).  Surely, I got  a little bit of "vitamin d therapy" ;-)  Thanks, mom and dad, for taking us.  I know you both were exhausted from being out of town right up until you picked us up at the airport.  It was worth it, right!?!  Love you!

Okay, signing off....that flight this morning came a bit too early for my taste!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Can't believe I missed the lake reunion! BOOOOO!!!!