Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Double Digit Girl!!!

Happy birthday to my precious Abigail! Where have the last 10 years gone???  You're beautiful on the outside and the inside.  I love your caring heart towards others and the way you look our for your little sister.  We are all blessed to have you in our lives.  You're talented in so many things.  It's been SO fun to see your creative side develop even more in this past year.  Hope you have a fantastic, super duper, happy birthday!!!
We started off her special day with pancakes and a virtual birthday party with Nana & Papa D! Then Aunt Debs, Uncle Mark, Steven & J-man skyped!  It's hard to believe the Party Princess crown has been worn for TEN years!!!
Audrey An couldn't wait to give her big sister the hair clips and nail polish she picked out...looks like they were a  hit!
More polish from Aunt Debs...woo hoo!!! A tween can not get enough of the girlie stuff!
Let the strumming begin! AA was a little miffed that SHE didn't get a guitar : (

I love you!  I'll be waiting for my "Mom of the Year" award declaring it a NO SCHOOL DAY...lol!!  Looking forward to lunch and the pottery village today!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Happy birthday Abby! I wish I could be there!

Love,
Delaney