Thursday, September 1, 2011

Faces...Take 3

Well, it's been a very long time since I posted one of my "faces" posts.  Honestly, I had kinda forgotten about it since I've had a few things happen in my life since installment #2   : )   You can see Faces...Take 1 here and Faces...Take 2 here.  I truly never tire of people watching and wondering what kind of story each face has to tell!
Wrinkles, wisdom...WOW.
This is probably one of my favorite pictures since living out here!  I know one their stories.  Which one do you think?
C'mon, make my day!
Precious...so sweet and innocent.
What's this dude's story???  He's got a lily pad on his head!

I know part of her story...
oxymoron maybe?
All dressed up and no place to go!
sweeeeet Maddie!
This couple was part of a touring group who were quite fascinated with our family.  I'm sure it had nothing to do with our daughter who was running around on the beach with her kindergarten graduation cap and gown yelling "banana"!


He wasn't too happy with us for swimming in those "rough" waves....oops : )

No comments: