Monday, August 6, 2012

Vitamin D Therapy!

So I'm a couple of weeks late posting pics from our Florida trip.  I decided I should post these before I posted the girls' first day of school from today!
and they were splishin' and a spalshin'...
Houston, we have a tween on board!
Little Sunshine girl!
Although we were staying with David's family, my sis and her family happen to book their trip the same week and were staying 20 minutes away so we spent a day with them...so fun!  This is Jonathan and Abigail boogie boardin!
Cousin Steven teaching AA how to play handball with our new friend, Kate!
Sorry I didn't quite get Reagan and Jake's face in the pic ;-(
Jake coming in from a wave.
Diva Jessica!
Audrey An's only GIRL cousin...GIRL POWER!
The girls and I happened to have look alike swim suits!
Our little stair steps: Steven Bryant, Abigail Lindsey, Jonathan Alexander and Audrey An Xiaoli

J-Man is King of the Hill!
My beautiful sister and all her handsome boys!

Steven in 16 this year AND as tall as his Papa D (who is 6'4")!
Our other little stair step that happen to be sitting down: Jessica Lauren, Abigail Lindsey, Jacob Patrick and Audrey An Xiaoli.  It was so cute watching the kids this trip.  Jake and Abigail really hung out a lot because they were both little fish- boogie boardin' and "diving" into the waves looking at fish while the girl girls really enjoyed each other playing in the sand (well, they loved the swimming pool the most I think!).
David's beautiful sister, Deborah, and her handsome/cute crew!  Thanks, Deborah and Reagan for helping me out with our kiddoes while I was (am) still having to take it easy.
John and his kiddoes...thanks for a great trip, "Poppy"! Sea and sand is the best vitamin D therapy.  I think our family was meant to live at the beach!

Hey, babe, wanna match today???

No comments: