Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's a Guy Thing

One of our friends and David's co-workers is headed home today since his contract has just ended.  He and his family will begin another new season of life!  Well, "the guys" went out last night wish him a fond farewell...and did it with- ewwwww- snakes!
Yes, it's alive!
and...now it's not!
There's just something SERIOUSLY wrong with that! 
Again...EWWWW!  David, I'm glad you got to hang with da boyz, but just don't even think about kissing me until you brush your teeth, okay???   
When in Rome, do as the Romans do, right?!  We are so localized now : )
Our new SUV (and to think that I complained every now and then that my Jeep didn't have a 3rd row- HA!).  Oh, and I have to say...an extra two inches on that seat does wonders when you're transporting a family of four- ahhhhhh!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh my word! Yuk! Okay I don't think I could EVER consume a snake...I guess guys will be guys...