Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Audrey An's a weeeee bit jealous....

Well, the time has come...AA has become a tad miffed that mommy and Abigail are doing their special "pink" book together (aka Secret Keeper Girl book).  So, I had to find some balance and take Miss Little Bit out on the town, too.  It had been awhile since I had taken her on a date, so it's all good!  She knows when she gets older I'm going to do the pink book with her, too, but that just doesn't cut it when you're 6, ya know!   Last night, my awesome motorbike taxi cheauffeur dropped us at Cafe Pho.  I have to say it was a "hip" little cafe on the lake.  It had cool chandeliers, big sofas with overstuffed pillows, and  an incredible view of the lake!  The food & company wasn't too bad either : )
And....we're off!
First... a "spot" of tea.
Dinner and a smoothie... and, "Mommy, this is the best date ever!"  Wow...it doesn't take a lot to fill up my girl's emotional tank!!!  Let's hope that tank holds for a couple of days because I've promised Abigail that if we're both feeling 1/2 way human we're going on our next date tomorrow!
Kinda humorous to me to look at the above picture (all sweet, cutesie and innocent) then look at this one!  YIKES....she looks waaaaaay too grown up for me!  No more dress up for her (JUST kidding!)

 Medical update:  Well, answered prayer includes answers even when you kinda don't like the answer, right?  Right.  Seriously,  that is right!  I will be starting "that Rx" that I've not wanted to start taking.  I do have to say that my heart is better about it all though.  I'll continue to reduce my steroid (at a different rate now) and hopefully the methotrexate will reduce the amount of time I'm on the steroid.  My "puffier & hairier-than-normal/tingly arms-hands-feet/not-doing-so-well-in-the-heat self" is ready for that!  Let's hope that this will push me on over to the other side of the wellness track and kick-start my strength!  Yeh, that sounds good.  That sounds reeeeal good!

No comments: