Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Finally!

Tickets are booked...leaving April 7 and arriving April 8.  It is beyond me why it took almost a week to get tickets priced, booked, and confirmed.  I've NEVER heard of such a thing... REEEE.DIC.UUUU.LOUS. but it's completed, and that's one check mark off our list-  yay!  Pretty symbolic for me that we arrive on Easter Sunday...it's a NEW season.  NEW start.  NEW doctor.  NEW life for me (in a way).

Abigail had a sleepover last night and even stayed and did school at her sweet friend's house so I surprised AA and decided to take advantage of our ultra cheap manicure experience here...  She is SOOOOOO girly I can't even explain it!  I had to peal off her purse, rings, and all things glam so she could even HAVE a manicure!
Let's get 'em dry!
I was THRILLED she branched out from her PINK obsession!!!

Another praise!  Last night we got word that we were not going to get our security deposit back on our house rental.....oh, NOT good!  Well, we decided to pray, "sleep on it", and get back with her later.  Before we even contacted her to discuss the issue (pretty clear that we should get it back), she just emailed us and told us she would be returning it.  PTL....truly!!!! THANK YOU  THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Even two MORE IMPORTANT PRAISES: my sweet 5 year old niece, Jessica, had dental surgery yesterday and she did well (anesthesiologist and all!)  AND my best friend's hubby, Troy, had a mass removed from his kidney.  The cancer was contained and they were able to save 80% of his kidney...again, PRAISE the Lord!!!  


If we could add to that praise list...reimbursement for health expenses that David's been dealing with for MONTHS (and the other posted requests!), that would be just super fantastic.  Time is ticking away!!!!

No comments: