Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Just WOW...

I was actually going to title this post "No Words", but I actually have way too many thoughts spinning through my head to even TRY to begin put on paper the absolute GIFT given to us today- to return to our two youngest children's orphanage AND village they grew up. To be able to meet, hug, kiss, tell the family who raised my children prior their adoption... Just simply unbelievable! Goose bumps. Tears. Loooots of grateful tears.

I mentioned in another post Audrey An's bracelet she wore to Chan's Gotcha Day. When we returned to the orphanage today she wore it again, and Chan was given his by the orphanage. Their birth dates are engraved on them.

The following pics are at their foster family's home in a very small, farming village (about an hours drive from orphanage). Audrey An is sitting on her old bed. Chan ran down the hill. He knew exactly where he was by the time I rounded the corner he was in their arms hugging- so sweet. When it was time to go, he knew. He knew it was time. He was the first to walk away. He was ready.

Last photo... No words. (I had no idea Chan's hand was in that photo when I took it!). Wow.

To God be the Glory!

No comments: