Friday, March 14, 2014

We made it!



Rough life for the girls...headphones, reclining bed, movies, choice of tenderloin, manicotti, salmon, and desserts. Hardest choice today for them was if they wanted chocolate or carmel sauce on their sundae- or both. Sooooo blessed to be able to sit up front on the longest part of the journey. The biggest perk of a hubby who works for the airlines- truly. So blessed for that. 

This pic was a bit jaw dropping for me. Each "foreigner" walks through Immigration and Inspection  individually- that was a surreal moment in time for me. To see my baby girl give an officer in her homeland country a US passport and visa. Wow- just wow. 


Breakfast in same time zones...just still a few hours apart!



Look at what our smart boy is doing in school! Love these updates on him until we get there!






Audrey An has had two requests for this trip. We accomplished the first today- The Great Wall. The second...we are still praying about that. I'll let you know when that answer comes. 


Thought this was cool.  The part of the wall we were on today was virtually empty compared to  back in 2009.  As we were leaving several school groups were arriving.  Can you even imagine a FIELD TRIP to one of the 7 Wonders of the World?! They were given a ballon and they wrote something on their balloons then ...lift off!
So while on top of Great Wall,- IN our own guard tower- David reads, Psalm 30- "I wait for The Lord, my soul waits, and in His word I hope; my soul waits for The Lord more than watchmen for the morning, more than WATCHMEN for the morning. "


Still having technical issues (rather, still on learning curve with blogging this way!) so when (IF) I can get figured out how to edit/post from our nice camera and not just my phone pics, then...I will!

No comments: