Monday, March 24, 2014

Our monkey boy!!!


Today, we went to the Gaungzhou Zoo, and he loved it! I got my exercise trying to keep our monkey boy from THE monkeys! He's such a sweetie and really good natured...just all boy. He and Abigail were horsin' around back in the hotel, and somehow Ab's finger ended up in Chan's eye. At first, we thought he was being a bit dramatic because he does have a very distinct little whine, but a considerable amount if time we realized his eye must have been really hurting. He kept covering it and didn't even want to go and eat (that's huuuuge!). I'm glad he felt comfortable enough already to come to me for comfort (THAT'S even more huuuuuge!). He let me hold him and hang out with him while David and Abigail went t bring back dinner. He was kinda mad at Abby for the incident, but got over it fairly quick ...by after dinner they were holding hands walking down the street. He really is a cut up and is fitting right in with his new crazy family. He thinks his baba is pretty funny (now I have to reign in two little boyzzzzz- lol!).

Tonight after we prayed, he kept saying something I couldn't quite make out what it was- his English phrases are coming along, and he thinks the "Elf" movie is hysterical (yay!). I figured put he was quoting the "I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!" Part of the movie, and we all just were rolling on the floor laughing!

I'm assuming his TB test came back all clear this afternoon because we didn't get "the call"- praise The Lord! As far as I know, nobody in our travel group did either.

Please continue to pray for our flights home. Had to kinda hav a total change in plans with our flights, but I'm trusting HE will get us home! God brought us this far...

No comments: