Friday, December 14, 2012

First day of IVIG!

Praises!
*Friday CPK down to 3700!
*Yay for ambien- had a pretty good night's sleep last nite!
*Started IVIG treatment today and had no bad side effects!
*OT evaluation and swallow tests completed today!
*Mom and dad are driving out to help again....wow!
*FaceTime with my baby girl since I didn't get to see them today...love technology!
*Both girls had parties tonight...thankful for diversions for them!
*My sister being her here for moral support, help,with girls and finished my ChristmasYou are for Me shopping...yay for sister elf!
*Brothers-in-law who are quite capable of parenting their kiddoes while their wives (and themselves) graciously offered to come out to help,us when they have families of their own and extremely lives!!!
*Debs will still be here to be the girls' mommy figure at the their Christmas program on Sunday!
*God's provision with David's work schedule!

If all goes well with the treatment and my strength improves by end of this round of IVIG (completed on Sunday) they plan to discharge me on Monday and be immediately transferred to an in-patient rehab facility.  David and Debra visited this hospital's rehab this afternoon and will visit one on Saturday that's about 10 minutes from our house!  I'm praying that the one closest to home will be a good fit because it will much more convenient for family.

Thought I'd share a few of my theme songs. I think I've posted them before over the past two years, but it seems they've been on my constant play list this week while staring at these four walls. Kari Jobe is one of my favorite worship leaders. The words in her songs are powerful and her voice is beautiful. Hope they encourage you, too.  HealerBeautifulThe More I Seek You , You are for Me  some of my favorites of hers.  While I'm Waiting is another one that has special meaning to me for prior to my illness but certainly applies now as well. If you get an email update because you subscribe to my blog and the links to the songs don't pop up (sometimes that happens!), then just link to the actual blog and you can listen to these songs!

No comments: