Friday, March 25, 2011

can't sleep...

I thought I'd give you a view of Bangkok through my eyes since I can't sleep tonight...


Most phenomenal facility and where I've been calling home this week.

incredible view from our hotel

I spy with my little eye...(zoomed in from our 19th story room)
on a sky bridge walking to the MBK (HUGE shopping mall and where the girls got their hair cut)
monkey see, monkey do!!
about 6 inches went bye bye!
snip snip!

pretty cute!
thought this was funny...posted on the skybridge

in the hospital...very modern

gardens at our hotel

our view from "our" tuk tuk

more tuk tuks

a few comfort foods....


never seen Ronald quite like this!


outside of Siam Center (I think it must have been the world's largest food court, seriously!)
Okay...more pics later.  MUST. GO. TO. BED!!!!!!  MUST. HAVE. SLEEP!!!!!

No comments: