Tuesday, March 29, 2011

more Bangkok...

David and the girls are out and about again this afternoon so I'm sleeping, cropping, reading, sleeping, cropping, reading!  I can't take credit many of the pics as David has done most of the photography on this trip.  I don't have enough strength to hold the camera!  Enjoy!
Hoping for some baht (Thai currency) in that blue cup...



Most of these are from the Chatuchuk Weekend Market...over 15,000 booths!!!  Everything from food, textiles...you name it. 


Audrey An was SOOOO excited to get this little purse.  Oh my word.


Why do we always have food in our pictures : )


Lighting fixture, I think...I wasn't with them on this trip.


The fruit here is so delicious, fresh, and super cheap (unlike the states).

I think this little boy had a crush on AA!  He was so showing out for her.  It was really cute!  He and another little buddy of his played soccer with a paper cup, but he'd do this little "prayer-like" thingy before he'd kick.


I really wanted these shoes...no can do though.  Only for little people : (


Yes, I disobeyed doctor's order for one afternoon and went to the market.  What's a girl to do with 15,000 stalls to choose from!?!?!



again, more food.  I must say, I Thai burrito was pretty good!

No comments: