Friday, March 25, 2011

Day #5 of Bangkok doctors

I just got back to hotel.  I dropped off David and the girls at a park to let them (all of them!) run wild for a bit.  I think we're averaging 4-5 hours/day at the hospital.  Oh, what fun for two little girls...LOL!!!  They've been GREAT though!

Well, went to Dr. #4 who is a gynecologist to see of any of my issues are with my hormone replacement.  I quickly (as well as he) realized his expertise wasn't in what I needed to know and he he referred me to Dr. #5 (an endocrinologist).   He sent me for a hormone panel, mammogram and sonogram.  That was quite a  pleasant experience given the fact one must keep her arms raised and in unusual positions for those types of test and my muscles are deteriorating!  Not a load of relaxation.  I'm a bit unnerved about some things the radiologist mentioned but trying not to let my imagination run wild.  She took a very long time with me during the sonogram portion.  All I could do was lay there praying that each and every single cell that was abnormal or diseased to please rear its ugly head so we can deal with it.   I'll meet with Dr. #5 again in the morning to find out results of today's testings.  I have a very sore throat and he gave me masses amounts of vitamin C and something else for my throat (i've got so many meds and vitamins going on right now I can't keep up!). Until then...

off for a nap and thanks for all the prayers!
 "You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds trust in Thee."  (one of my most favorites!!)

P.S.  No more earthquake tremors today...yahoo.   The girls settled down last night and slept well, too!

No comments: