Sunday, March 20, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane...

Tomorrow morning we'll be leaving for Bangkok.  My appointment is in the late afternoon so I''ll try to update at the first available time I  have access to internet.  I'm not exactly sure how to pack for this little adventure...will I be staying IN the hospital?   Will we be there for two days or two weeks, etc??? One of David's famous quotes is "whatever we left, we can buy!"   Living here has proven that a bit false so I better pack deoderant, toothbrush, and my phone charger!!!

The girls are BEYOND excited about eating at McDonald's.  I don't think we have a choice as to where we'll be eating lunch!!!  This will be like a gourmet meal for all involved...a little comfort food from home I'd say : )  Well, actually, I guess a little comfort food for all except for me...must not' eat 12 hours prior to appointment...fooey.

A huge THANK YOU to my wonderful hubby for being the secretary this morning and coordinating everything for us.  Now you've experienced the joys of me being the "go to gal" for all insurance and doctor bills : )  Another huge shout out to Mary, Chrissy and Nancy who have recommended places to stay, eat and other "tidbits".

No comments: